- $60 per two hours for Main Gym
- $50 per two hours for Fisk Gym
- $150 per two hours for Building Rental
- Kitchen access is only available in Building Rental
Damage Deposit Amount:
- $100 refundable cash security deposit required at time of reservation
- All applicants signing rental agreement must be 21 years of age (show proof with ID if required). The applicant MUST remain in the facility for the entire timeframe that was approved upon BGCHC personnel. If the event is finished early, then contact BGCHC personnel and stay until someone arrives.
- Alcohol, Drugs, and any Tobacco items (including electronic cigarettes, e.g. vape) are prohibited on the property. Violators are subject to prosecution.
- The applicant agrees that if the facility or equipment is damaged in any way, the amount of repair or replacement must be paid and may jeopardize further rental opportunities.
- The Main Gym (Ron Horning Court) was completed in October 2012 at a cost of $15,000, please note that any damages done to this court will result in the applicant being billed for exact damages. Please use only rubber soled shoes on this court. Tables, chairs, food, and drinks are not allowed to be set up in this gymnasium.
- Applicant agrees that no signs, displays or materials will be attached to, or nailed to the floor, walls or curtains, woodwork, grounds, drives, etc., without the express written approval of BGCHC.
- Applicant agrees that vehicles will be parked only on designated and approved parking areas. Parking is provided thanks to Greenfield Parks Department.
- Renters are responsible for taking out all trash. Returning items used to original positions.
- Staff is here to serve as support during an event. Not to set up or break down.
- When the BGCHC deem necessary, the applicant must have security and a medic in attendance and those individuals must be approved in advance.
- The applicant MUST provide BGCHC personnel with a signed Hold Harmless Contract from every participant (e.g. strictly basketball, volleyball, etc.) before those individuals are allowed to participate.
- Any business/organization applicant MUST provide a certificate of liability for $1,000,000 noting the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hancock County as an “additional insured” one week prior to rental date.
Any issues that arise prior, during, or after the rental period should be directed to Director of Facilities & Operations, Jenna Lykins at (765) 570 – 3989 or via email here.